70% polyester, 30% bamboo (viscose fibers)
70% polyester, 30% bamboo (viscose fibers), fiber balls. Included refill bag to adjust the filling to your liking.
|050 x 070||460 gr.|
|065 x 100||860 gr.|
50% viscose (eucalyptus fibers), 50% cotton, satin weave, quilted with fleece made of 60% viscose (bamboo), 40% polyester. Featuring zipper and removable inner pillow.
Made in EU
Natural products made from high-quality bamboo fibers have particularly good cooling, temperature balancing, and moisture regulating properties. Bamboo is hypoallergenic and antimicrobial. Schlossberg guarantees that only sustainably sourced bamboo fibers are used. Washable at up to 60° C
- Gently shake out bedding each day and air out the room so that moisture absorbed during sleep can be released.
- Air out the bedding in fresh air only during dry weather and place in the shade. Do not place in direct sunlight.
- Do not vacuum or beat with a carpet beater.
- Change your bed linens regularly and occasionally change the top and toe orientation when putting on clean bed linen.
- Launder washable bedding according to the temperature stated on the care label.
- Use a pH-neutral, liquid detergent.
- Do not use fabric softeners.
- Repeat the spin cycle in order to reduce the water stored in the down and feathers.
- Tumble dry at 100°C – shake out the bedding every 30 minutes to reduce drying time.
- Wash bedding at least once per year according to the care labels.
- Get non-washable duvets professionally cleaned every three years for hygiene reasons.
- Replace duvets after 6-8 years and pillows after 2-3 years.
- Recommendation for cleaning: Schlossberg detergent with natural ingredients, biodegradable, unscented, skin-friendly, no bleach or optical brighteners, suitable for allergy sufferers.
Pillows featuring an individually adjustable level of support and height with the insertion or removal of the filling. Suitable for those who sleep on their front, back and side.