Payment by credit card
At Schlossberg, you can pay conveniently and safely by credit card. We accept MasterCard and Visa up to a maximum purchase amount of CHF 750. Your credit card is only charged once your order is dispatched. If you return your goods, the amount will be credited to your credit card. Your credit card details will be transmitted in encrypted form. Due to this high security standard, it is safe to make purchases from Schlossberg using your credit card.
Payment by invoice
You can also pay for your order by invoice upon receipt of the goods. This invoice is enclosed in the package as a delivery slip. You must then pay for the goods within 14 days.
This payment deadline is independent of our 14-day right of return. We will refund the purchase price as soon as we have checked the returned goods.
Payment by invoice is not possible in the following cases:
- The delivery or billing address is outside of Switzerland.
- If the delivery address is not the same as the billing address.
- If there are still outstanding amounts from another order.
- Your cart exceeds a value of CHF 750.
- Orders for gift certificates are not payable by invoice.
- As is standard in online retail, we will verify and evaluate your details in the case of payment by invoice with the help of independent credit bureaus. The result of this check also has an influence on the availability of other payment methods. We reserve the right to refuse payment by invoice for certain orders and will refer you to our other payment methods, e.g. payment by credit card. We ask for your understanding with regard to these security measures.
Even if you have a good credit rating, but the system is unable to categorically verify this, we are obliged to request that you select another payment method. We apologize for any inconvenience.