Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship
- Order number: 102473-0000000003
Schlossberg Switzerland - Duvet & Pillow MARQUESS High
∗ Schlossberg Exclusive ∗
Down cushions with medium support
Pillow contents, consisting of goose down and feathers, which support the head and thus effectively relieve the spine. With this filling, a flatter version with slightly less filling material is also available > Marquess Low
This item cannot be exchanged.
90% goose down, 10% feathers l 100% goose feathers
Cover: 90% new, Europ. Goose down, white, 10% goose feathers.
Filling: 100% new, goose feathers, white
|050 x 070||540 gr.|
|065 x 065||650 gr.|
|065 x 100|| |
100% cotton, hydrophilic and breathable.
Allergy sufferers: NOMITE® natural mite barrier
The NOMITE label indicates that the product is suitable for those with dust allergies. The down-proof fabric is so finely woven that it acts as a barrier and prevents dust mites from permeating the bedding.
The special fabric with a hydrophilic finish ensures that you remain consistently warm. The hydrophilic fabric does so by absorbing moisture better, releasing it more quickly, and thus improving your sleep environment.
Made in EU
The Made in EU label guarantees that duvets and pillows are manufactured with lots of love and care in Europe. The label ensures the highest quality standards, premium filling material, and regular quality controls.
The quality of a duvet is determined both by the percentage of down that it contains and the size and filling capacity of the down. Fluffy down is more insulating, has a higher filling capacity, and ventilates better than down with fewer fluffy fibers. As a result, it is more expensive, offers better sleep comfort, and has a longer lifespan. Feathers, due to their great support and elasticity, are used for pillows. In order to experience good, healthy sleep, it is important to lay the head on something that is not just soft, but also offers optimal support and thereby reduces strain on the neck .
- Gently shake out bedding each day and air out the room so that moisture absorbed during sleep can be released.
- Air out the bedding in fresh air only during dry weather and place in the shade. Do not place in direct sunlight.
- Do not vacuum or beat with a carpet beater.
- Change your bed linens regularly and occasionally change the top and toe orientation when putting on clean bed linen.
- Launder washable bedding according to the temperature stated on the care label.
- Use a pH-neutral, liquid detergent.
- Do not use fabric softeners.
- Repeat the spin cycle in order to reduce the water stored in the down and feathers.
- Tumble dry at 100°C – shake out the bedding every 30 minutes to reduce drying time.
- Wash bedding at least once per year according to the care labels.
- Get non-washable duvets professionally cleaned every three years for hygiene reasons.
- Replace duvets after 6-8 years and pillows after 2-3 years.
- Recommendation for cleaning: Schlossberg detergent with natural ingredients, biodegradable, unscented, skin-friendly, no bleach or optical brighteners, suitable for allergy sufferers.
Moderately filled pillow with medium softness which is suitable for people who sleep on their side and back.