100% mulberry silk
100% silk, the finest hand-made mulberry silk, especially long-lasting, skin-friendly.
|135 x 200||660 gr.||1200 gr.|
|155 x 220||730 gr.||1460 gr.|
|160 x 210||720 gr.||1440 gr.|
|200 x 210||900 gr.||1800 gr.|
|240 x 240||1230 gr.||2460 gr.|
100% cotton, finest Swiss batiste, absorbent and breathable.
This exceptionally high-quality batiste has been selected in accordance with the latest findings in sleep research. The weave and coating ensure fast moisture-wicking properties and excellent air circulation. The luxurious handle gives you incomparably good sleep.
- Gently shake out bedding each day and air out the room so that moisture absorbed during sleep can be released.
- Air out the bedding in fresh air only during dry weather and place in the shade. Do not place in direct sunlight.
- Do not vacuum or beat with a carpet beater.
- Change your bed linens regularly and occasionally change the top and toe orientation when putting on clean bed linen.
- Launder washable bedding according to the temperature stated on the care label.
- Use a pH-neutral, liquid detergent.
- Do not use fabric softeners.
- Repeat the spin cycle in order to reduce the water stored in the down and feathers.
- Tumble dry at 100°C – shake out the bedding every 30 minutes to reduce drying time.
- Wash bedding at least once per year according to the care labels.
- Get non-washable duvets professionally cleaned every three years for hygiene reasons.
- Replace duvets after 6-8 years and pillows after 2-3 years.
- Recommendation for cleaning: Schlossberg detergent with natural ingredients, biodegradable, unscented, skin-friendly, no bleach or optical brighteners, suitable for allergy sufferers.
Duvet with very low heat retentive properties. Suitable as an airy, lightweight summer duvet, a duvet for heated water beds and for people who require very little heat retention from their duvet.
Duvet with average heat retentive properties. Suitable as a year-round duvet and for people who require average heat retention from their duvets.